The Muscle Maximizer - I haven't received my package from yall yet

Im am upset haven't received my package cant get a hold to yall yall call the phone hang up give me my money back or yall call and send me my package

Product or Service Mentioned: The Muscle Maximizer Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Customer made 2 calls to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 29.

The Muscle Maximizer - Order # 475IK3SQ still not delivered and no response from you for 5 weeks now!

Still awaiting my order!!!!!!!! 5 weeks and still no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still awaiting my order!!!!!!!!

5 weeks and still no response!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting WaitingWaiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting WaitinWaiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting Waiting g Waiting

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 09.

The Muscle Maximizer - 12/12/17 RE: 1147168

Impossible to get a hold of anyone. Please cancel my order immediately and send me a full refund.

Thank you come on people thismis really getting annoying with the 100 word rule. Let me just make my complaint and get my refund, is that too much to ask for??? Apparently not, as you are still requesting 100 words . I don't know what more I can tell you, I have made several attempts to reolvethis.

You could not make this more difficult to resolve, thus, you have validated my concerns with Kyle and his company. You want customers????

Try delivering a quality and and MOST important and customer service team that is second to n none. {{REDACTED}}

Reason of review: What a hassle to try and communicate with ANYONE.

I didn't like: All of the poor reviews, Imposible to make contact terrible customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 13, 2017.

The Muscle Maximizer - PLEASE CANCEL OREDER AND SEND A REFUND

Additional Fees

ORDERED PRODUCT, THEN UNFORTUNATELY SAW/READ ALL THE COMPLAINTS. I JOINED 12/11/17 THEY GUARANTEE A "60 DAY NO HASSLE CANCELLATIONS, NO PROBLEM.

I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK 100 WORDS, HMMMM SEEMS AS THOUGH I WAS VERY CLEAR WITH MY COMPLAINT. I ONLY WISH TO CANCEL AND GET A TOTAL REFUND. PRETTY EASY TO UNDERSTAND. HAVE IMHIT A 100 WORDS YET?

NOPE, HAVENT HIT 100 YET. I ONLY ASK FOR YOUR HELP, THATS ALL PEOPLE CANT AFFORD TO PAY FOR A PRODUCT AND PROMISES THAT ARE NOT TRUE. STILL NOT 100 WORDS.

THIS IS CRAZY. HAVE MANY WAYS DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHAT I WISH TO ACCOMPLISH??????

Product or Service Mentioned: The Muscle Maximizer Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: All of the poor reviews.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2017.